Immi's army prayer challenge....starts today


Today we start the week of prayer and fasting for Immi. I have attached the seizure diary for this month and would ask you to pray for a significant diminishing of seizure activity which would lead to the scans being clear when she has the pre-op MRI in the Autumn.

If you are joining us please do drop me a line to let me know - it’s such an encouragement to know others are praying and fasting for her.
If you are in the Penzance area and would like to join us next Sat (6th July) for prayer, worship and breaking fast then please get in touch we would love to see you.
Lots of people have asked how they should fast. It’s entirely between you and God, how you fast, some are fasting certain meals, or certain types of food, or a whole fast on certain days. This is about a heart conviction, not something prescribed to you, so please pray and do what is laid on your heart. (I wrote some more on this in my last post ‘The Challenge’ www.purposepassionreason.blogspot.com so do have a look there).
I will keep you posted through the week. And thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Comments

Popular Posts